Everyone has ups and downs in their journey of life, but sometimes you need additional support to navigate particular low points. Your thinking may be cyclical, so addressing the problem from multiple angles, with various lenses, can be the breakthrough that is needed. I work with a Humanistic and Positive Psychology framework that sees you as whole and focuses on your strengths. You are not your trauma, your grief, or your diagnosis. I want to help you to improve your quality of life and to fulfill your potential. I also use Resilience coaching to look at your mental, physical and emotional needs, to identify growth areas.
Over my many years of experience I have honed a unique method. I offer a mix of tools and integrative practices that are all beneficial for working with difficulties. These include: Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, Time to Think coaching, Mindfulness based practices, guided imagery, Resilience coaching, Enneagram coaching, creative arts and whole body attunement.
Reaching out to share personal stories with a stranger can be intimidating. I want to help make this first step easier. Join me for a free 30 minute chemistry session on Zoom, for me to explain what I offer and to see if we will work well together. Come with an open mind. Let me support you. I offer a calm, person-centered and welcoming space.
- Cost per Session: R700 - R900
- Sliding Scale: Yes
I run a cash practice and the client needs to claim directly from their health insurance.
Email me or call 087 250 0592 x68 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 17 Years
- Membership: Health Professions Council of South Africa / Art Psychotherapist
- Training: Art Psychotherapist M.A, Time To Think Coach / 2005
Additional qualifications as a Grief Educator, Time to Think coach and facilitator, Resilience Coach, Enneagram Coach and Management Coach.
- Membership: Time to Think / Coach and Facilitator / 2012
- Certificate: University of Stellenbosch Business School / Management Coaching / 2019
- Building Resilience and Emotional Intelligence
- Coping Skills
- Eating Disorders
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Work performance, work stress, coping with change
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Body Positivity
Types of Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Experiential Therapy
- Expressive Arts
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Play Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)