Silentia Specialised Counselling
Offers online therapy
23 Kent Circle087 250 0536 x39
Call Johan Nickols
If there is one thing of which I am 100% sure of (without scientific research) it is that all people in South Africa are suffering to some extent from some kind of trauma or anxiety caused by everyday experiences. What I am also sure about is that this causes immense pain and suffering among people. What makes me feel totally powerless at times is that I know I can help them, but they do not know that help is available. They think that if there is help available, the healing process is slow and hard and that you can never completely heal emotionally. Trauma and anxiety is NOT something people just have to die with.
I can change your thinking, feelings and behaviour. This will lead to reduced anxiety, relief of post-traumatic stress symptoms, reduction of physical pain-levels, boundaries in relationships, more creativity, self-improvement, better self-perception, focused performance enhancement and more energy than before.
Call me today or visit my website to find out how I can help you even if you CAN NOT or WILL NOT re-tell those stories of emotional woundedness and pain.
- Cost per Session: R500 - R900
Pay By: Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
I run a cash only practice. My prices are affordable and you still have your day-to-day benefit on your medical aid .
Email us or call 087 250 0536 x39 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 3 Years
- Membership: Council for Pastoral and Spiritual Counsellors / Category 6 - Religious Specialist
- Training: Full-time ministry & pastoral counselling since 2002 / 2001
After 18 years in the ministry, I completed my training in Multi-Level Neuro-Processing at Perspective Training Institute at NWU in 2018.
- Certificate: Perspective Training College Potchefstroom / MNLP Trauma Facilitator / 2019
- Membership: Association of Christian Religious Practitioners / Affiliation NQF Level 9 / 2019
23 Kent Circle
Call Johan Nickols087 250 0536 x39
Offers online therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anger Management
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Abuse
I also speak: Afrikaans
Types of Therapy
- Christian Counselling
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Multi-Level Neuro-Processing (MLNP)
- Transactional Analysis
- Trauma Focused