Black male psychologist, who mainly works with adults and adolescents going through life transitions and seeking new strategies to overcome life challenges and reach their objectives.
My therapeutic practice focuses on helping you as the client find fulfillment in your current circumstances, by working through the past and planning a future that suits you. The emphasis is on improving relationships, especially with yourself and then with those around you.
Together, we will focus on what is important to you right now.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- Membership: Health Professions Council of South Africa / Counselling Psychologist
- Training: Counselling Psychology / 2010
I have an additional masters degree in public health, with a strong community focus.
- Certificate: GIBS Business School / Social Entrepreneurship / 2018
- Degree: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine / Public Health / 2015
- Life Transitions
- Life Coaching
- Coping Skills
I also speak: Xhosa and Zulu
Types of Therapy
- Positive Psychology