I am a registered counselling psychologist in private practice in the east of Pretoria. I believe that each individual has the inherent ability and resourcefulness to find solutions for the challenges that life may present. I follow an integrative approach with a focus on developing psychological flexibility. I work with adolescents, adults, and couples and offer both short term and long term counselling/therapy.
I follow an integrative approach with a focus on developing psychological flexibility. I work with adolescents, adults, and couples and offer both short term and long term counselling/therapy.
Quoting Thucydides "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage."
- Cost per Session: R960 - R1060
Pay By: Electronic Funds Transfer, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Discovery Health
I except medical aid rates
Email me or call 087 250 2389 x91 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 27 Years
- Membership: Health Professions Council of South Africa / Counselling Psychologist
- Training: I completed my training as a Counseling Psychologist at the University of Pretoria. / 1995
- Degree: University of Pretoria / Doctorate / 2006
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Career Guidance
- Life Transitions
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Afrikaans and German
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
F Ruric Vogel