My ideal client is an individual who is having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep or getting up earlier than they wish.
My specialty is behavioral sleep medicine. Prior to specializing in treating sleep disorders and insomnia, I specialized in treating individuals suffering from IBS or IBD. I still work these individuals.
Please send me an email at email@example.com for us to see whether I can offer you the guidance, support, and help you need. We all deserve to sleep better to perform better, live better and be better.
- License: Illinois / 071006511
- School: Rutgers University
If you have a problem falling asleep, staying asleep, or getting up earlier than you want, please reach out to me.
- Certificate: Certificate of Credentialing & Education, Inc. (Board Certified-Telemental Health Provider) / BC-TMH 2628
- Certificate Date: 2020
- Degree: University of Glasgow / MSc (Behavioural Sleep Medicine)
- Year graduated: 2012
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Sports Performance
- Needle/Injection/Vaccine Phobia
- Pediatric Behavioral Sleep Medicine
Types of Therapy
- Brief Behavior Therapy for Insomnia
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology
Wm Marty F Martin