If you are at an intersection or wilderness in your life due to illness, conflict, grief, depression, vocational or family changes, personal or cultural change, and desire discernment and guidance for next steps, my goal is to accompany you with a compassionate presence. Our work together is to cultivate a deeper sense of peace and the ability to be a loving presence in your family and community. With over 30 years as a practitioner, my work is to be a compassionate listener and assist in finding what is most important for you at this time in your life as you tend your soul and attend to your responsibilities.
With B.S.W., MDiv, M.A. degrees, I have worked as a social worker, counselor, minister, hospice chaplain, retreat leader, identifying trauma and strengthening resilience. I have focused upon women's spirituality in exploring forgiveness, grace, purpose and meaning in the face of suffering, loss, grief, love, vocation and all life circumstances.
My perspective is wholistic and my work is to facilitate healing for the mind, body and spirit.
Wisdom Ways of Being
“As you seek healing and wholeness in all aspects of your life. I include the body, mind and spirit for wisdom, clarity and guidance. ”
- Cost per Session: $75 - $95
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Private pay only. I cannot take insurance. Payment is through a credit portal I use. I offer pre-paid packages for a reduced cost .
Email us or call (505) 636-5150 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 36 Years
- Certificate: Mountain States Mennonite Conference of Mennonite Church USA
- School: Pacific School of Religion
- Year Graduated: 1998
- Certificate: INELDA/Mountain States Mennonite Conference of Mennonite Church USA / Death Doula Training/Ordained as a Minister of the Gospel
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Certificate: Center for Justice and Peacebuilding / STAR Trauma Resilience Level I & II
- Certificate Date: 2017
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Career Counseling
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- spiritual companioning for individuals, eco-grief
Types of Therapy
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family Systems
- Wholistic mind/body/spirit
Wisdom Ways of Being