Life can be challenging or uncertain at times. When you feel overwhelmed or unprepared for a life challenge, it may be good to seek the support of a trained professional. I am prepared to support those who are grieving from a personal loss, including death, loss of a relationship, transitioning jobs, and other losses. Grief can have a significant impact on one's life and physical health. It can drain you of the energy needed to move forward in your life. Contact me for further information on how I can support you in reaching your goals of improved mental health.
Grief often comes at unexpected times, and I offer support during those difficult moments. My goal is to support you back to a normal level of functioning.
I offer a multicultural and/or a Christian perspective to therapy. Short term therapy, lasting 4 - 6 weeks is also available.
Call or Email Veronica Holmes for a free 15 minute consultation now - (615) 909-5600
- Session Fee: $100 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $100 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
I can provide a SuperBill for you to connect with your insurance. However, I do not bill insurance directly.
Email me or call (615) 909-5600 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: Tennessee / 1699
- School: Pepperdine University
- Year Graduated: 2005
- License No. and State: 50340 State of California - Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Marital and Premarital
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Peer Relationships
- Premarital counseling
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Black and African American
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Problem Solving Therapy - Short term
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Structural Family Therapy
Last Modified: 16 Mar 2023