Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
Each client will benefit from an increase in self-awareness and learn communication skills for improving relationships. They will find new ways to cope with stress and anxiety; break negative and self-destructive patterns; and increase their self-esteem and self-confidence.
I provide therapy to children, adolescents and adults with a variety of mental health issues such as mood and anxiety disorders. In addition, I have expertise in perinatal and postpartum depression, as well as gender dsyphoria. I support each individual in their unique journey to become their most authentic selves.
Integrative care is imperative to wellness. I consult with psychiatrists, pediatricians, teachers and other specialists in the community. It is my priority to collaborate with other experts to provide you with the best comprehensive care. Skype and phone sessions available as indicated.
- School: New York University
- Year Graduated: 2002
- License and State: 084388 New York
- Cost per Session: $170 - $220
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: Adelphi University / Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Certificate Date: 2017
- Certificate: Adelphi University / Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Child or Adolescent
- Coping Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Psych Evals for Bariatric Surgery
- Psych Evals for Gender Confirming Interventions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Intersex Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Walking psychotherapy "walk and talk"
- Video Counseling