Suzanne M Goldberg
In my experience of over 30years in clinical practice, I have learned to use a variety of approaches to help people with a broad range of life problems. I began with a grounding in psychoanalytic theory,tempered with an awareness of cultural and socio-economic differences, enhanced by a foundation in medicine. My way of working is to listen carefully to develop an understanding of each person's background, history and world view in order to help that person understand his/her motives, emotions,behavior in order to resolve conflicts and lead a more fulfilled life with more satisfying relationships.
I have learned hypnosis and EMDR techniques which I use, as appropriate, to enhance my work.
- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: University of California, San Francisco
- Year Graduated: 1978
- License and State: PSY1007 District of Columbia
- Cost per Session: $150 - $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Check your policy to determine coverage.
- I do accept Medicare
- Most plans cover my services.
- Not a preferred provider in any.
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Life Coaching
- Sex Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Personality Disorders
Types of Therapy