During these difficult times, how would your life be different if you had someone to speak with about the issues that you are struggling with NOW? What if you could have an intimate, stimulating and long-lasting love affair with your partner? Could you imagine yourself, your partner or a family member learning how to take responsibility for thinking, feeling and behaviors so that life was satisfying and successful rather than stressful and disorganized? Well...that is possible.
I am a Licensed Psychologist, MFT, AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, Diplomate, with 35 years of experience assisting individuals, couples, and families. I have an ease and comfort with intimacy and sexuality issues and rely on my sensitivity and gentle humor to assist people through the most personal of issues.
I provide therapy for overcoming obstacles relating to others, career, health, anxiety and depression, and intimate relationships. I am open to talking about monetary concerns so that you can make the investment you need to make for a more fulfilling life, happier relations and more meaningful family connections.
- Session Fee: $200 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $200 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, Cash, Health Savings Account, Venmo
Currently I am unable to take any insurance. Fee for service only .
Email me or call (805) 452-6290 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 40 Years
- License: California / PSY11846
- School: Fielding Graduate University
- Year Graduated: 1987
- Certificate: American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (ASSECT) / Sex Therapist, Diplomate
- Certificate Date: 1993
- Certificate: AASECT / Sex therapist, Supervisor
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Sexual Addiction/Sexual Impluse Control Behavior
- Internet Addiction
- Life Transitions
- Elders (65+)
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- HIV / AIDS Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Redecision Therapy
Suzanne E Rapley