My approach to treatment is one of compassion and collaboration. My goal is to develop a positive working relationship with you and help create a space in which you can begin to better understand yourself, resolve problems, and heal the past. My approach is practical, down to earth, and individualized to your needs. Therapy doesn't have to be mysterious or scary. I enjoy working with those who are new to therapy and want to help you feel comfortable and in control. Set up a free 15 minute consult to see if I can help meet your needs.
Empirically supported treatments, such as cognitive behavioral therapy, are at the core of my treatment approach. I specialize in: anxiety, trauma, OCD, worry, school refusal, children and teenagers, relationship issues, loss or grief, immigration and acculturation challenges, women's issues, parenting, transition to college or graduate school.
- Cost per Session: Up to $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
I am an out-of-network provider. Please contact your insurer to find out about your out of network benefits.
Email me or call (610) 215-2664 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Pennsylvania / PS017175
- School: La Salle University
- Year Graduated: 2009
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma Focused