Peoria, IL 61615
Susan Johnson is not currently accepting new clients.
I am an Integrative Holistic Psychotherapist focused on Wellness, Healthy Lifestyle, & Stress Reduction/Management using traditional, as well as complimentary & alternative methods, including HeartMath®. I work with high functioning adults and offer a supportive, informal, comfortable & non-judgmental environment. I honor the whole person & build on a client's strengths considering all of the circumstances affecting them. My goal is to help my clients build the insights & skills that bring them lasting success in attaining their goals and the healthy lifestyle that hedges on the side of wellness for a lifetime.
My advanced specialty certifications give me a unique holistic perspective aligned with the latest research correlating the influence of lifestyle choices on mental health and well-being. I empower clients w/ techniques that reduce stress & skew toward optimal health in body, mind, spirit, and emotions.
Focus - Whole Person Holistic Health & Optimal Wellness, Stress Reduction, Life Transitions, Women's Issues.
Email Susan Johnson for a free 15 minute consultation now
- Cost per Session: $230
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- License: Illinois / 149.016062
- School: The University of Chicago
- Year Graduated: 2005
- Certificate: CHEK Institute / Holistic Lifestyle Coach (3)
- Certificate Date: 2011
- Certificate: Jung Institute of Chicago / CTP Graduate Jungian Depth Psy
- Certificate Date: 2010
Peoria, IL 61615
- Life Transitions
- Women's Issues
- HeartMath® Clinical Certification for Stress Mgmnt
- Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching
Types of Therapy
- Optimal Wellness Lifestyle, Meditation-Mindfulness
- Stress Reduction Specialist