Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
I believe that therapy can change people in very real and dramatic ways. The collaborative relationship is key to understanding how both the past impacts on the present and how current behaviors, feelings and ideas may interfere in achieving a more personally satisfying life.
I have over 30 years of experience in both individual and marital therapy. I have extensive post-graduate training and have taught and supervised numerous other psychotherapists. In a non-judgmental, open and reflective way I help people look at themselves and make changes in their lives.
- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: Boston University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 1973
- License No. and State: 18837 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $140 - $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Relationship Issues
- Child or Adolescent
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Family / Marital