No one is born a parent. Parenting, and especially co-parenting, can be even more challenging when partners disagree, or when larger issues about the marriage or a divorce arise. I help parents understand how to be the best mothers and fathers they can be for their children, and how to work together to support them even under difficult circumstances. I also work directly with couples and families experiencing conflict (together or as individuals), and can provide divorce and family mediation when needed.
In addition, I can offer testing/evaluation, coaching, and coordination with schools for children and adolescents or college-age students. I have had many years experience performing and supervising psychological and cognitive/neuropsychological evaluations, including difficulties with attention and executive function, and have worked in the schools as a psychologist.
- Years in Practice: 35 Years
- License and State: 3534 Massachusetts
- Cost per Session: $150 - $200
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- AllWays Health Partners
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Learning Disabilities
- Self Esteem
- Testing and Evaluation
- consults re Ketamine tx for depression
- neuropsych evals-child/adol/adult
I also speak: French
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Family / Marital
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- divorce, family mediation
- parent coaching, pre/post div.