I have worked in the mental health field for 10 years. I believe Mental health is about more than absence of symptoms or illness, it is about well being. I believe that therapy can do more than just reduce symptoms. It can help build resilience and skills to face future challenges and obstacles.
- Cost per Session: $35 - $95
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: New York / 007986
- Mood Disorders
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Sonya M Ervin