Sheryl Lavelock Counseling is not currently accepting new clients.
Do you find yourself repeating the same patterns expecting different results? Rather than being "the definition of insanity," it's a normal reaction to abnormal circumstances. If you're in need of significant change but feel stuck, you may benefit from collaboration with a professional to help you move forward. I offer an individualized, practical and evidence-based approach. Together, we will examine your core values and beliefs, behavior patterns and relationship dynamics, to address how they work together to affect your daily life.
My extensive experience in counseling, coaching, and training with medical professionals, first responders and corporate leaders has provided me expertise with this population, and unique insight into resolving workplace challenges. I have targeted training in trauma, burnout, relationship issues, and limiting core beliefs that block progress.
Together, we can collaborate to expand insight, enhance communication, reveal obstacles, and promote the growth and change you seek. I offer in-person and video sessions. Telemedicine is limited to those in MO and KS. Call for a free phone consultation to determine if I'm the right professional to help with your challenges.
Sheryl Lavelock Counseling
“I'm Sheryl Lavelock. Together we can refocus your efforts, change your current situation, and build the life you want. ”
- Session Fee: $200 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $200 per session
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Initial assessment - $150/50 mins. Itemized receipts provided for you to submit for Out of Network claims. Flexible spending cards accepted.
Email us or call (816) 209-1870 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- License: Missouri / 2009008725
- School: University of Central Missouri
- Year Graduated: 2008
I hold Certifications in Professional Coaching, Trauma, Compassion Fatigue in Medical Personnel, Integrative Behavioral Health Medicine.
- License No. and State: 2434 Kansas Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board
- Coping Skills
- Behavioral Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Burnout/healthcare Pros, 1st Responders, Leaders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Health/Pro Coaching; Leadership Development
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family Systems
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
Sheryl Lavelock Counseling