I specialize in working with adults who have suffered from narcissistic abuse.
I know how difficult it is to have someone important to you who does not validate your thoughts, feelings, and desires. A person who can be manipulative, neglectful, or abusive. Someone who is more motivated to protect their own ego than to care or love you for who you are.
I can help you work through trauma, set healthy boundaries, gain clarity about your identity, and start seeing yourself through your own eyes rather than someone else's.
- Session Fee: $100 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Louisiana / 7666
- Adults Sufferers of Narcissistic Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Family Conflict
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)