Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
Our relationship with our stuff is complicated. We struggle with physical clutter in our homes & mental clutter in our heads. I'm here to help you sort it out. And no, I won't force you to throw things away! Getting organized is a process and I want to help you get started. I have over 5yrs of experience working with the hoarding population and have a caring, empathetic and non-judgmental nature.
I combine both my skills as a therapist and my expertise as a professional organizer in my work with clients. I can provide support to target hoarding disorder, chronic disorganization, depression, anxiety, and ADHD.
I hold various certifications through the Institute for Challenging Disorganization and I'm a member of the CT Hoarding Working Group, a statewide task force focused on hoarding disorder. I am accepting new clients and have weekday and Saturday appointments.
- School: Boston University
- Year Graduated: 2002
- License No. and State: 006431 Connecticut
- Avg Cost (per session): $70 - $190
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- Membership: Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- Member Since: 2015
- Membership: National Association of Professional Organizers
- Member Since: 2013
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology