Sarah Poulos currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Welcome to the wonderful world of searching for a therapist. I often tell my clients that finding a therapist is like finding someone to date. It is quite exhausting. To help you narrow down your search, I focus on individuals whose difficulties are primarily Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and/or multiple types of Anxiety Disorders. If you are looking to for a therapist to vent to, I am probably not your ideal therapist. I work with my clients to really challenge their thinking and into areas that "seem" impossible with a little bit of humor and a whole lot of authenticity.
However, I will never push you to that "impossible" limit too soon, where you feel too uncomfortable. I will make sure you have the healthy coping mechanisms needed before going into that realm. If we need to stop, explore, and address other issues that come up along the way, we can do that too.
We all start therapy for different reasons. I've been there myself. So, I'm curious - what leads you to search out a therapist? If you have questions about the process, my training, skills or techniques, feel free to reach out to me! Best of luck to you in your mental health journey!
- Cost per Session: $150
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- License: North Carolina / C013150
- School: University of Texas-Arlington
- Year Graduated: 2014
- License No. and State: 59785 Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing