I am a Licensed Associate Social Worker & Independent Clinician in Washington State. I am experienced in working with adolescents and adults who are struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, and grief.
Using a person-centered and solutions-focused approach, I focus heavily on exploring solutions for change. I believe that each person has the right to decide their own course in life and that we have the ability to enact change within our own lives.
I believe therapy is most effective when you and I work together to create goals and determine how best you can achieve them. I appreciate the diversity of each individual and look forward to helping you find the path that works for you.
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $150 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- First Choice Health | FCH
- Kaiser (Out-of-Network)
- Meritain Health
- Nippon Life Benefits
- Sound Health and Wellness
- US Family Health Plan (USFHP)
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Washington / SC61276746
- Coping Skills
- Self Esteem
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused