S Timothy Pretz
Marriage & Family Therapist, DMin, LMFT
I enjoy working with individuals, couples, and families, with special interest in people experiencing problems with communication, conflict, building intimacy, faith struggles, losses, and life transitions. I also work with clergy couples, as well as individuals with sexual addiction problems.
- improving communication - dealing with conflict - learning about family influence and changing unhealthy patterns from the past - becoming a strong parent team - dealing with betrayal and loss of trust - bereavement, grief, and issues of death - fostering self-esteem and empowerment
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Year Graduated: 1997
- License No. and State: MF000327 Pennsylvania
- Avg Cost (per session): $120
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Carebridge EAP
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: Past PAMFT Board of Directors (2010-2013)
- Member Since: 2010
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Shelby Riley brings professional excellence and personal enthusiasm to her work with her therapy clients. She has developed an effective network of therapists and is a rich resource for referrals.