Life is an ongoing process of aligning with our true authentic self. Without that alignment life can feel barren and meaningless. We feel stuck and unable to realize our visions and dreams. Yet, the capacity of the human spirit for creative and intuitive development is truly unlimited. Most of us however, use only a small fraction of that capacity. Through self-reflection and personal exploration we can gain an understanding of what limits this capacity.
I am a Jungian Psychotherapist and Life Development Coach. I support and help people to identify obstacles that get in the way of the full unfolding of their visions and dreams and how to manifest them in their relationships, work setting and in the world. My professional background includes working with International Institutions.
Do you long for a fuller expression of your true self? Do you need support to make changes in your life? Do you underestimate your capacities? Do you need encouragement and guidance to claim these capacities? Through the many years in the field of Psychotherapy and Coaching I am aware that having a witness and guide for our process can be very beneficial.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $175
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check, Paypal
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Insurance documentation provided
Email me or call (505) 636-5334 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 37 Years
- License: Massachusetts / 1267
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Lesley University
- Year Graduated: 1988
Teaching at Graduate level for 20 years. National Presentations, Workshops and Trainings. Work with International Institutions.
- Certificate: CoachU / Life Coach / CPT
- Certificate Date: 2002
- Certificate: Interface Foundation / Stress Transformation Program
- Certificate Date: 1986
- Life Transitions
- Narcissistic Personality
- Life Coaching
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Feeling stuck / Search for Meaning
- Lack of clarity / Fear of making a choice
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
I also speak: German
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Art Therapy
- Dance Movement Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Expressive Arts
- Integration of a Transpersonal Perspective
- Methods using Creative and Visionary Engagement
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)