Confidential counseling can help you live life more effectively, confidently and happily. My practice, "Stress Management for Men" was profiled in "The Best of Albany," published in the Metroland newsweekly. A book I co-authored, "Stress Management," was a Book-of-the-Month selection.
In counseling, you can learn new ways to control your anxiety, anger or depression. I can also help you overcome speech anxiety, improve your athletic performance, stop smoking, understand your dreams or relieve insomnia. Over the years, I have been there for many men struggling with mid-life, divorce. sexual or spiritual problems.
I accept some insurances, but many men, especially gun enthusiasts, politicians and CEO's want to avoid leaving a paper trail or an electronic one. They appreciate that I practice solo, without a secretary or a street sign, so my work is increasingly fee for service.
- Cost per Session: $200 - $300
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueShield of Northeastern New York
- Empire Plan for State Employees
- NYSHIP | NY State Empire Plan
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 25 Years
- License: New York / 009408
- School: University of Houston
- Anger Management
- Life Coaching
- Online Pornography Repetitive Dreams
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Interpretation Of Dreams
Ronald G Nathan