Are you having a difficult time with stress, anxiety, depression, burnout, relationships, alcohol or drug use, career decisions or other issues? I’m here to help improve the quality of your life.
I provide therapy to adult individuals, couples and groups to help them find the peace they seek during challenging times. As we work together, we‘ll develop a treatment plan that has concrete goals with a timeline to track progress.
“Therapist and Lawyer. Help for stress, anxiety, depression, alcohol, couples, career & other concerns. Video and phone therapy available.”
Pay By: American Express, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I don't accept insurance. Clients can use health savings account (HSA) cards.
Email me or call (302) 289-3479 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- License: Delaware / Q1-0001233
- School: Columbia University
- Year Graduated: 2011
- License No. and State: 091830 New York Social Work Department
- License No. and State: CW020477 Pennsylvania Social Work Department
- Alcohol Use
- Anger Management
- Career Counseling
- Lawyering issues - I’m also a lawyer
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sex Therapy
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital