Life journey is like a bumpy rollercoaster. The ride comes with loops, highs and lows. Similarly, at times, your happiness and highs may dwindle, and you are bound to face hardship, feel alone, overwhelmed, and success may feel meaningless because you are worn down and fatigued. The things you love may no longer give you pleasure. I believe that just like a lotus flower that blooms in the mud, human spirit is strong and capable of resilience, growth and change. YOU are NOT alone! Together we can address your challenges and fears, life patters, develop strengths and skills, and revisit self love so you can live your best life.
I work with adults, professionals and healthcare providers. I specialize in addressing depression, anxiety, daily stress, burnout, grief and loss, health challenges, and high conflict issues in your personal and professional life. I offer 20 years of combined experience in therapy, healthcare field, teaching graduate students, and mediation.
I am supportive, caring, authentic, nonjudgemental with use of humor. My approach to psychotherapy is holistic, collaborative, and interactive. I want to support you in your journey, help you let go of things that don't serve you and watch you thrive. "You only miss 100% percent of the shots you don't take." I look forward to your call when you are ready.
- Session Fee: $250 per session
Pay By: Mastercard, Paypal, Venmo, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 21 Years
- License: California / LCSW22965
- School: University of Southern California
I taught Grief, Loss and Bereavement and Clinical Practice at USC School of Social Work. Trained in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.
- Certificate: National Conflict Resolution Center, Advanced Mediation Skills
- Certificate Date: 2017
- Certificate: Beck Institute of Cognitive Behavior Therapy - completion of course work and supervision
- Certificate Date: 2008
- Burnout, Acute and Chronic Stress
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Navigating Healthcare, Adverse Medical Events
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
Ethnicity: Black and African American and Hispanic and Latino
I also speak: Russian
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Grief Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)