Regan Springs currently has a waitlist for new clients.
In my practice Whole HEART, PLLC, I welcome the opportunity to work with adolescents and adults who want to find healing of mind, body, and heart. Whole HEART stands for finding (H)ealing through (E)xposing, (A)ccepting, (R)ising and (T)hriving. Exposing: pain, trauma, and negative self-beliefs. Accepting: that these may be part of your story but they do not have to continue to define you. Rising: learning to stand back up and not letting these things hold you back from the life you want to live. Thriving: pursuing a life of fullness and creating the person you want to become.
As a Certified EMDR therapist, I am highly skilled at treating PTSD, anxiety, and other stress-induced symptoms. I cultivate a therapeutic relationship built on safety, compassion, and hope. I utilize a blend of narrative processing, polyvagal exercises, and expressive arts interventions to foster increased insight and improved quality of life.
Together, we can navigate this therapeutic journey towards healing. If you aren't sure or don't feel ready, we can talk about that too. It is my commitment to you to meet you where you are and create a plan together to achieve the goals that you desire.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- NC State Health Plan
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
For in-network coverage, claims are filed through my practice. For out-of-network coverage, a superbill will be provided upon request.
Email me or call (910) 542-8769 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- License: North Carolina / C012455
- School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Certificate: EMDRIA / Certified Therapist in EMDR
- Certificate: Albert Ellis Institue / Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Sexual Abuse
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Expressive Arts
- Polyvagal Theory Interventions
- Progressive Counting
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)