I love to help my clients achieve their goals. To instill hope that good things are possible and that change can produce positive effects in our lives is the cornerstone of my therapeutic philosophy.
I have worked in the field of social work for over 30 years. I have worked with people experiencing many different types of issues and challenges in their lives. I incorporate the DBT model of Mindfulness, Emotional Regulation, Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Distress Tolerance and find these skills an effective adjunct to the therapeutic process.
My specialties are working with adults with Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, PTSD, and Life Transitions. I love what I do and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and help guide you through your journey.
- Session Fee: $95 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Check, Venmo
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health Options
- BlueShield of Northeastern New York
- Cigna and Evernorth
- MVP Health Care
- NYS Empire Blue Cross/Shield
- NYSHIP | NY State Empire Plan
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
My initial session in 140.00 (95.00 subsequent sessions) I accept many insurances, private pay, and offer sliding scale.
Email me or call (518) 720-7450 with questions.
- License: New York / R081423-01
- School: State University at Albany
I facilitated many different groups over the years, including DBT. DBT is incorporated in my current practice as well.
- Coping Skills
- DBT skills training available
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)