"We are born in relationship. We grow in relationship. We are wounded in relationship. And we are healed in relationship." - Harville Hendrix. Therapy can benefit us in many ways including feeling heard, growing in self awareness, and healing from adversity life throws at us. It is also a great place to learn compassion for ourselves and empathy for others in our lives. As a therapist, I believe people are relational creatures. We can thrive or suffer greatly depending upon the quality of our relationships with God, others, and ourselves.
I have a passion for helping others improve their quality of life and come to love themselves and others well. My experience includes working with individuals, couples, children, teens, and families suffering from trauma, loss, depression, and anxiety.
If you decide I will be a good fit for you, I promise to provide a safe space with a caring, laid back, and calm presence. I would love to help you on your journey in becoming the best version of yourself.
- Cost per Session: $130 - $150
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I can provide you a super bill receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for potential out-of-network provider reimbursement.
Email me or call (423) 799-2475 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Tennessee / 1441
- School: Richmont Graduate University
- Year Graduated: 2015
- Certificate: University of Tennessee / Psychology
- Certificate Date: 2010
- Certificate: Masters of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy / Child & Adolescent Counseling
- Certificate Date: 2015
- Relationship Issues
- Domestic Abuse
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Miscarriage, Stillbirth, Infant Loss
- Narcissistic Abuse
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- ARC (Attachment, Self-Regulation, & Competency)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Method
- Motivational Interviewing
- PREPARE/ENRICH Assessment, Certified
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused