Rachel Gilmore is not currently accepting new clients.
My goal is to help individuals embrace their empowerment. Through cognitive-behavioral therapy based counseling services, my commitment to helping implement change and identifying ways to meet expectations my clients set for themselves is the top priority.
I offer professional experience in intensive out-patient group counseling, inpatient counseling, individual counseling, group counseling, rehabilitation counseling, and substance use counseling.
Please consider contacting me for a consultation. I am here to ensure prospective and current clients receive the best counseling and therapy services available to them. Together, we can work to embrace your empowerment!
- Session Fee: $100 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $150 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check, Paypal, Venmo
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- License: Florida / MH17922
- School: Florida Gulf Coast University
- Year Graduated: 2016
I have a Master's degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and over five years of Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling experience.
- Membership: Suncoast Mental Health Counselors Association
- Member Since: 2020
- Mood Disorders
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Internet Addiction
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Video Game Addiction
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)