- Cost per Session: $20 - $65
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
- License: Virginia / 0701008597
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
Pearson Counseling and Consulting Services's Groups
This group focuses on teaching clients skills to retrain the mind to think healthy and manage emotions. I will help cts help each other in the process. Skills from various therapies such as CBT, DBT, EMDR will be used. Homework will be given to keep the therapy process going.
Learning techniques from EMDR to help process the trauma. I will help the group to help each other. A safe place to heal from the past so the future can be seen with Hope and feel Joy in the Present again.
I help teach how to cope with panic attacks and Overcome them as well as learning to face Obsessions and Compulsions. Techniques from CBT, EMDR, Exposure Therapy and other therapies will be used as well as the group being a support system to help one another.
- Trauma and PTSD
- Alcohol Use
- Anger Management
- Emotional Disturbance
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Elders (65+)
- Aviation Professionals
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Christian Counseling
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused