* Warm, Accepting, & Compassionate * Holistic Approach (Buddhism, CBT, wellness, DBT, psychodynamic)
* Eating Disorders Specialist
* Mood Disorders Specialist (depression,
) * LGBT-friendly
* Trained at Ackerman Institute
* Some Sliding Scale Fee Slots
* Union Square & Westchester Offices
* Former Adjunct Professor NYU School of Social Work
* Past-Vice President of Family & Divorce Mediation Council.
I have a unique, interdisciplinary background as a seasoned and compassionate holistic psychotherapist (individual, couples, family), divorce/family mediator, child specialist, and divorce coach. I view and treat patients as whole people, integrating Psychodynamic, CBT, DBT, wellness, and Buddhist principles into a tailored holistic approach. Together, these approaches help patients understand and change how their thoughts and emotions impact their behavior. As a mediator, child specialist, and divorce coach, I am committed to helping people avoid court and resolve their differences sensibly and compassionately. I am passionate about minimizing the negative effects of divorce and separation by fostering effective coparenting.