Dr. Nicole L. Cammack is a licensed Clinical Psychologist in Washington, DC and the state of Maryland. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from Howard University, and her Master’s Degree and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from The George Washington University.
If you're feeling emotional pain, anxiety, depression, trauma, or seeking a deeper awareness of self, my approach to therapy is to empower you to take control of your mental health and your life. I specialize in providing individual and couples therapy through a cultural lens to help everyone feel seen, heard, and safe in the therapy space.
Are you ready to start your healing journey? If so, contact me today!
- Session Fee: $200 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $215 per session
- License: Maryland / 05412
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: The George Washington University
- Year Graduated: 2011
- License No. and State: PSY200001241 Washington DC Board of Psychology
- Life Transitions
- Coping Skills
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
Ethnicity: Black and African American
- Elders (65+)
- Racial Justice Allied
- Single Mother
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family / Marital
- Trauma Focused
Nicole L Cammack