Feeling down, overwhelmed or anxious? Having trouble coping with life's stressors? You've come to the right place. I work from a cognitive-behavioral perspective and my goal is to help you make positive changes that will improve your overall functioning and get you to live a fuller and healthier life. In our meetings, I will teach you skills and strategies specific to improving mood, eliminating problematic behaviors and modifying negative thinking.
I work primarily with adolescents and adults with depression, anxiety and/or problems related to substance use. I also have experience working with individuals with autism, asperger's and other developmental disabilities, as well as affected family members.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $250
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna for Columbia University students only
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: New York / 017603
- School: Yeshiva University
- Year Graduated: 2006
- Autism, Asperger's, social skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Substance Use
- Impulse Control Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)