Dr. Nichole Diamond currently has a waitlist for new clients.
If you are ready to stop the fear cycle, feel safer in your body, and break free from anxiety, it’s possible. We CAN unlearn our nervous system’s response to trauma. We CAN rewire our brains to feel calmer and live in the present by not only changing how we think, but how we use our bodies. Thanks to advances in neuroscience, you can free yourself from the grip of anxiety that has taken your body hostage. Trauma gets trapped in mind & the body, causing physical symptoms, but can be released via innovative, mind-body approaches that target both. Dealing with trauma can feel lonely, but healing from it need not be done alone.
I use a holistic, trauma-informed approach that goes beyond traditional talk therapy to help regulate the nervous system. I specialize in trauma and anxiety care. I’ve earned both Doctorate & Master’s degrees in psychology, am a Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress, & Certified Clinical Trauma Professional with 24 yrs of diverse clinical experience.
I’m passionate about helping others feel empowered, confident & free from fears that limit them. A collaborative therapeutic relationship based on safety & trust is vital for success. Healing will ultimately come from within yourself, but I will walk with you at your own pace, down your path to post-traumatic growth… it doesn’t have to be traveled alone
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $200 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Meritain Health
- Out of Network
I would be happy to submit out of network claims to your insurance company so that you may receive potential partial or full reimbursement.
Email me or call (908) 365-0274 with questions.
- License: New Jersey / 37PC00382600
- School: CA Southern University
- Year Graduated: 2003
I strive to stay up to date on leading-edge approaches like EMDR & other mind-body treatments that go beyond traditional talk therapy.
- Degree: Fairleigh Dickinson University (FDU) / Masters (Applied Social Psychology)
- Year graduated: 1998
- Certificate: American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress / Board Certified Diplomate & Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Coping Skills
- Marital and Premarital
- Psycho-diagnostic evaluations & referrals
- Self Esteem
- Testing and Evaluation
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping)
- Energy Psychology
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
- You may also refer to my Healthgrades.com profile
Dr. Nichole Diamond