There is great value in asking for help. It tells me you have the desire to live a more authentic life, to develop the skills to manage its ups and downs more effectively, and to deepen connection- within the self and with the world around you. If you find yourself feeling defeated, or caught in a cycle that is not serving you, I invite you to engage in this process with me. Together, we will work to untangle what has gotten in the way of living your best life so that you can begin to do so.
My areas of specialty include Eating Disorder and Substance Abuse treatment. My treatment approach is primarily relational, valuing authenticity and connection with my clients, drawing on a range of clinical interventions and strategies based on what I believe will work best for each individual.
While I am attuned to the nuances of Substance Abuse and Eating Disorder treatment, my private practice has a holistic focus -- supporting clients through life transitions in the pursuits of overall wellness.
- Cost per Session: Up to $225
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Venmo
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: California / LMFT125657
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology
- Year Graduated: 2012
I am licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in NY and CA and work remotely with clients based in both locations.
- Certificate: Institute of Contemporary Psychotherapy- CSAB / 1st year candidate
- License No. and State: 001402 NY State Education Department Office of the Professions State Board for Mental Health Practitioners
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Use
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing