Psychologist, PhD, MHA, HSPP
Natalie Dattilo is not currently accepting new clients.
Many successful women and men struggle (often in secret) with anxiety, depression, alcohol abuse, relationship problems, stress and burnout. They describe feeling overwhelmed, isolated, hopeless and "stuck." I will work with you to develop an effective, tailor-made, and solutions-focused plan to help get things back on track. My most successful clients come ready to work.
I am a licensed clinical & health psychologist specializing in highly-effective, rapid-result, solutions-focused treatment for depression, anxiety, stress and burnout. I am passionate about translating cutting-edge research from psychology, neuroscience, and medicine into practical strategies for health & wellness, personal fulfillment, and success.
Life is meant to be lived with happiness and purpose. You and your loved ones are entitled to that. If you're ready, we're ready. Using an innovative approach inspired by positive psychology, action-oriented focus, and mindset science, my mission is to "break the mold" one encounter at a time.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- School: University of Florida
- Year Graduated: 2008
- License and State: 20042360A Indiana
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state
- Cost per Session: $200 - $400
Pay By: Cash, Check, Paypal
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: American Psychological Association
- Member Since: 2009
- Membership: Academy of Cognitive Therapy
- Member Since: 2016
- Life Coaching
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Physician Wellness
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Health
- Women's Issues
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Biopsychosocial (Mind-Body)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Intensive/Brief Action-Oriented
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Online Counseling