Naomi E Blake is not currently accepting new clients.
Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Trauma, Grief, these are just some of the issues many are experiencing. Have you been feeling overwhelmed, stuck, needing support, someone to actively listen, who is non-judgmental, focused on what you want to achieve? It is your journey, and my purpose is to help you to find your way, helping you to learn how to manage thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
With over 15 years of working in the mental health field to include substance use disorders, offering Teletherapy sessions, using evidence-based therapy. I have learned it is important to meet clients where they are in their journey, to build therapeutic rapport, to be culturally sensitive, professional, and non-judgmental.
Sometimes it is hard to connect with someone, to reach out, because of what others might think or say. This is about you. Working together. I invite you to reach out, and contact me. “You take the I out of illness and add we, and you have wellness.”-Charles Roppel Schedule a free 15 minute consultation on my website.
- Session Fee: $140 per session
- License: Florida / MH17050
- School: University of Memphis
- Year Graduated: 2010
I have experience working with clients in hospital inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, outpatient, also private pay clients.
- Membership: American Counseling Association / 6575153
- Member Since: 2010
- Membership: Florida Counseling Association/Florida Mental Health Counselor's Association/FACES
- Member Since: 2020
- Dual Diagnosis
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Black and African American and Other Racial or Ethnic Background
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Naomi E Blake