As a licensed clinical psychologist I specialize in the treatment of Anxiety and Trauma related disorders including Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Generalized Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Specific Phobias, and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I am passionate about flexibly applying evidence-based treatments to help you live a vital and rich life. If you are looking to get unstuck and back to a meaningful life, I am excited to help you take that journey.
As a process-based Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist I integrate several therapies to tailor treatment to help you learn how to engage with your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors in a functional way. Among these are Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Exposure and Response Prevention (ExRP) Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), and Prolonged Exposure (PE).
I have Sunday and evening appointment availability.
- Cost per Session: $185 - $265
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Maryland / 05972
- School: Loyola University of Maryland
- Certificate: Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Certificate: Prolonged Exposure (PE)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Moral Injury
- Post-deployment adjustment
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Interpersonal Process Therapy (IPT)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Focused
Moshe L. Miller