I'm currently accepting appointments for online individual, couples, and relationship therapy statewide in Georgia! At RelationshipTherapy.us, I help people make sense of their lives and relationships. As a therapist, I'm told I'm genuine, caring, and honest but kind. I tell clients what I'm thinking so they aren't left wondering. I build my approach around the client's strengths, and I like to focus more on the solution than the problem. None of us are born with relationship skills and yet we're all dealing with many different relationships on a daily basis. Therapy can provide strategies, coping skills, and peace of mind.
Currently offering adult (age 18+) individual therapy, couples therapy, relationship therapy, and individual couples therapy.
Once you decide to start therapy, it can be challenging to find a therapist that's the right fit. Usually within the first three sessions, you'll know. So, whether I’m the therapist for you or not, it is important to find the clinician you connect with who will help support the change you want in your life.
Michelle C Brooten-Brooks
“Studies show that the connection clients have with a therapist makes a difference. For a longer video intro: relationshiptherapy.us. ”
- Session Fee: $125 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $125 per session
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
I currently do not file or bill insurance. Through the client portal, clients may download a SuperBill and file with their insurance.
Email me or call (229) 210-2436 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- License: Georgia / MFT001828
- School: Valdosta State University MS in Marriage & Family Therapy
- Year Graduated: 2018
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Externship: In June 2021, I completed the Externship through ICEEFT.
- Degree: University of Florida / Bachelor of Science in Journalism & Communications
- Year graduated: 1996
- Relationship Issues
- Marital and Premarital
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Midlife Transitions
- Narcissistic Abuse
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Sexual Abuse
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Attachment-Based Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Externship
- Family Systems
- Gottman Method
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Structural Family Therapy
- Trauma Focused
Michelle C Brooten-Brooks