Michael Thomas Foley currently has a waitlist for new clients.
As a psychotherapist that primarily deals with children and adolescents, my intention is always to help guide each client through a process of growth and healing. I work hard to provide each client with a safe and supportive environment that allows them to develop healthier core beliefs, thoughts, and behaviors; with an emphasis on self esteem. I always provide individualized care based on the needs of each client and help them develop and achieve realistic goals.
I primarily utilize techniques associated with rational emotive behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy that aim to help you become the most authentic version of yourself through a guided process that will help you understand the relationship between core beliefs, thoughts, and behaviors.
Please send me an email to begin the process of healing.
- Session Fee: $115 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $115 per session
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- License: Maryland / LGP12584
- School: Liberty University
- Year Graduated: 2021
- License No. and State: AC2735 Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Family Conflict
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Self Esteem
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Positive Psychology
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Michael Thomas Foley