It is crucial to me to build a trusting relationship with my patients, providing a safe environment where patients feel comfortable exploring their beliefs, thoughts and feelings and how this can influence behaviors.
I am the co-founder of the Eating Disorder Support Network and have worked at all levels of care, including, inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, and outpatient. I have facilitated group therapy, have worked with families, couples, and individuals. I will collaborate & work as part of a team with the patient, support people, & other providers.
I strive to work with patients & families to meet therapeutic goals. I use a combination of treatment interventions including a psychodynamic approach, as well as skill-building using both cognitive & dialectical behavioral therapies. My goal is to empower patients by incorporating these skills into their daily lives to resolve interpersonal conflict.
- Session Fee: $175 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Dean Health
- Group Health Cooperative
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- License: Wisconsin / 5147-125
- School: Nova Southeastern Univeristy
- Year Graduated: 2006
- Certificate: Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals / 3997
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Eating Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder, OSFED
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing