Deciding to begin therapy can be a difficult step, but by building a supportive therapeutic relationship, we can understand what’s painful and troubling to you in a way that feels manageable. Maybe you’re not where you want to be in your life; you find yourself repeating familiar patterns and feeling stuck, or you feel overwhelmed by life transitions, anxiety, relationship struggles, loss, or addiction. You might find that talking to your family and friends isn’t helping you cope with your challenges as much as you'd like, and you realize you need a different kind of support.
Together we can learn about the experiences and relationships that have led you here, and help you explore and overcome obstacles so that you can feel more fulfilled in your life.
I most enjoy working with adults and groups. I have completed post-graduate training in psychodynamic therapy and in sensorimotor psychotherapy. In working together, we will find an approach that is unique and best suited to you. I am currently accepting new patients and I look forward to hearing from you.
- Cost per Session: $195 - $225
Pay By: Cash, Check, Visa, Zelle
I am an out of network provider.
Email me or call (202) 759-3283 with questions.
- License: District of Columbia / PRC14990
- School: Washington School of Psychiatry Clinical Program on Psychotherapy Practice
- Certificate: University of Maryland / Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Certificate: Argosy American School of Professional Psychology / Master of Arts in Counseling
- Life Transitions
- Anger Management
- Marital and Premarital
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Greek
Types of Therapy
- Compassion Focused
- Family / Marital
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)