Using a plan can reduce common anxieties in life. Allow me to help create a plan; set up goals. Let’s examine what you see in the mirror and what you hope to see one day. If you're struggling with uncertainties, let’s deal with your uncertainties by discovering what can be altered in your life. Life in general is hard but can be made easier when traveling with others.
Allow me to be your fellow traveler in life. If you just need someone to talk to or need to bounce some ideas around, I can be your sound board.
Note: If you're experiencing a mental health emergency call 911 or the 24 hour Suicide Prevention Line: 1-800-272-8255 or text 838255. If you're in need of more intensive services, call Sacramento Mental Health Team (916) 875-1055.
- Cost per Session: $80
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross "Medi-Cal"
- California Health And Wellness
- Health Net "Medi-Cal"
- MHN "Medi-Cal"
- MHN | Health Net
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- School: Southern Adventist University
- Year Graduated: 2016
- Certificate: National Board for Certified Counselors / 684526
- Certificate Date: 2017
- Certificate: Board of Behavioral Sciences / 6459
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Behavioral Issues
- Life Transitions
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
Melanie J Hubbard