I have 13 years of experience working with people and families going through cancer, chronic illness, and grief. I also have research and coaching experience for aiding healthcare professionals and others in addressing burnout and compassion fatigue. I take a strengths and values-based approach, and see our relationship as a collaborative effort.
I offer individual therapy, grief counseling, and professional coaching, as well as trainings or speaking engagements around coping with cancer or professional burnout.
Together we can work to navigate life's storms and put you on a path to healing and overall wellness.
- Session Fee: $175 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Missouri / 2010041438
- School: Saint Louis University
- Year Graduated: 2010
I am licensed in MO and KS and can provide Telehealth to clients in either state at time of service.
- License No. and State: 2011 Kansas BSRB
- Chronic Illness
- Life Transitions
- Elders (65+)
- Queer Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing (CPT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused