Pre-Licensed Professional, MA, MHC, EFT
Stress (be it depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, destructive patterns, chronic pain, addictions, etc.) is not mandatory. In its many forms, stress has the potential to negatively impact not only our mental and emotional states but also our bodies, impeding the expression of our fullest potential. My passion lies in collaboratively working with the client to get to the root of any presenting stress and resolving it. What I have to offer is a space of safety, non-judgment, active listening, empathy and a radical acceptance and approval of who and where you are in your life.
I'm passionate about EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and am certified as a practitioner; the modality incorporates elements of CBT, exposure and acupressure. It rapidly releases the emotional (and somatic) impact of stressful or traumatic events/memories. I'm also currently training in Dr. Gabor Mate's Compassionate Inquiry.
CURRENT OPENINGS: Wednesdays and Fridays: afternoon and evening (in-person)...Tuesdays and Saturdays: via video. I'm based in Middle Village, Queens though I'm also available for video or phone sessions. Please feel free to reach out anytime!
- School: CUNY-College of Staten Island Mental Health Counseling
- License and State: P12523 New York
- Supervisor: Adiasha Richards
- Supervisor License: 006059 New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Emblem Health HIP Plan
- Empire BCBS
- HIP | Health Plan of New York
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Degree: College of Staten Island / MA Mental Health Counseling
- Certificate: EFT Universe / Clinical EFT Practitioner
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Weight Loss
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- BWRT (Brain Working Recursive Therapy)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Online Counseling