Is your child struggling in school or at home but no one seems to understand why? To be able to effect change and make progress, a problem must be thoroughly understood. Many times, a problem will manifest as a function of disruptions that are occurring in the environments in which the individual interacts with regularly.
My approach to every service that I provide begins with a through analysis of the problem(s) at hand. In my analyses, I consider the whole person as they relate to the various environments in which they interact.
Oftentimes the greatest obstacles we face can lead to the discovery of our own areas of personal strength. I am here to listen, understand, and join you on your journey to provide you with a data-based perspective that can help illuminate your path ahead.
- Years in Practice: 22 Years
- License: New York / 018444
- School: St. John's University
- Year Graduated: 2007
- Certificate: Diplomate, American Board of School Neuropsychology
- Certificate Date: 2011
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- School Issues
- Testing and Evaluation
I also speak: Spanish
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)