My passion is in helping you to grow in loving yourself and loving others. I specialize in strengthening relationships. Have you been feeling unheard or underappreciated? Has there been some type of betrayal or broken trust? Is your relationship feeling extra stress during this pandemic? Are you unsure if your relationship will last? Do you and your partner(s) want to strengthen your foundation before taking the next step?
I work collaboratively with many types of relationships and the challenges within them, including; poly & open, alternative sex practices, infidelity, multi-cultural challenges, financial struggles, communication issues, & more. I'm experienced in multiple approaches, & firmly believe in acknowledging the unique cultural experiences that we all have.
I love love! My passion is in helping you to grow in loving yourself and loving others. I’d like to acknowledge your courageous step toward healing, growth, and happiness. I am humbled, and honored to walk with you on your journey.
- Session Fee: $175 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $275 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
I am currently private pay only; however, I can provide a superbill.
Email me or call (916) 252-1703 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: California / 110218
- School: California School of Professional Psychology- Alliant International University
- Year Graduated: 2022
I am an LMFT, a certified sexologist, and certified narrative therapist. I am also trained in Gottman and Brainspotting.
- Degree: California School of Professional Psychology- Alliant International University / Master of Arts in Marital and Family Therapy
- Year graduated: 2016
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Marital and Premarital
- Racial Identity
- Racial Stress and Trauma
- Sexual Addiction
- Testing and Evaluation
Ethnicity: Black and African American and Other Racial or Ethnic Background
I also speak: AAVE
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
- Bisexual Allied
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- Intersex Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Single Mother
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Culturally Sensitive
- Gottman Method
- Music Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)