Life comes with many unexpected challenges. Seeking support in a safe therapeutic environment can offer you the care and support you need. In working together we will carefully explore and plan the next steps in your journey. It's important to me to listen and help you develop coping skills and strategies that will help you personally grow and overcome the challenges your faced with. Your time is valuable and important to me and I will offer you my commitment in working together to help you build upon your toolbox of strategies that you can use daily.
I have experience in working with children, adolescents, adults, and families who have experienced trauma or emotional distress, as well as parents, children, and individuals who are struggling with relationships, anger, anxiety, grief/loss, trauma, and self-esteem issues.
I would be honored if you would chose to work together with me. I believe that in working together we can re-discover your strengths and abilities as you heal and continue to grow through and overcome life's obstacles and challenges in the future.
- Session Fee: $124 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $124 per session
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Before each session, you will receive appointment reminders with date, time, and estimated cost to be charged to your payment method on file
Email me or call (856) 245-2575 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: New Jersey / 44SC05897100
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Rutgers University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 2011
I have worked with children, adolescents, adults, and families who have experienced trauma, loss and/ or emotional distress.
- Certificate: State of New Jersey Department of Education / Tr#639480 Cert#853270
- Certificate Date: 2012
- Certificate: New Jersey Board of Social Work Examiners / 44SC05897100
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Behavioral Issues
- Anger Management
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- School Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
Margaret O Wilson - Pearson