I work with adults and adolescents who are experiencing challenges related to depression, anxiety, stress, transitions, and relationships. I also have experience working with expectant and new mothers struggling with depression and anxiety, and I have a special interest in supporting this population.
I use evidenced-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to support individuals in making shifts in their thoughts, behaviors and emotions that lead to impactful changes in their lives because it is the most proven approach available. I also have experience and training in motivational interviewing and mindfulness techniques.
My focus is on tailoring treatment to an individual’s unique needs and collaborating on goals that are meaningful to my clients.
- School: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Supervisor: Joanna Magee, LCSW
- Supervisor License: Virginia / 0904008564
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology