Mala Datta is not currently accepting new clients.
I have been a practicing psychologist for over 20 years. I will work with you with care and compassionate in a collaborative approach. I understand that change takes time and effort and I will help you all the way till you have reached your goal. My treatment approach is varied. I utilize cognitive behavior therapy, mindfulness, problem solving techniques. I work with children, teens and adults.
- Session Fee: $80 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health Options
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: New York / 012711
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Post graduate Institute, India
- Year Graduated: 1984
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
I also speak: HIndi, Urdu and Hindi
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Virtual Reality